Since 1981 Meadow Wood Property Company has established an impressive track record as a real estate owner, property manager, association manager and court appointed receiver in the State of Florida. Meadow Wood's philosophy is built on economics, hands-on property management and careful attention to detail. Our profit motivated goals avoid large administrative costs and other overhead that are typically passed onto owners. This savings means higher returns to the owner.
Meadow Wood's product portfolio has ranged from the 56 unit property to the 700+ unit community, with the extensive in-house skill and expertise to continue to exceed that range. Every property owned and/or managed by Meadow Wood has been operated in a financially sound manner resulting in an unblemished record with absolutely no foreclosure actions, short sales, bankruptcies, deeds in lieu, or other unfavorable events.
Meadow Wood Property Company is a member of the following professional trade associations:
- National Apartment Association
- Florida Apartment Association
- Bay Area Apartment Association (Tampa-St. Petersburg)
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
- TRI-CITY Apartment Association
The company holds Florida licenses as a real estate brokerage firm and a community association management firm.
Our firm's associates have earned the following Accreditations, Certifications and Achievement Awards:
- Florida Community Association Manager (LCAM)
- Certified Apartment Property Supervisor (NAA)
- Florida Real Estate Broker
- Fiscal Achievement Award